Your Journey to a New Smile Begins Here
Are you ready for a smile that looks and feels like new? Restore your missing teeth with our natural-looking dental implants and discover what you’ve been missing. This treatment option will transform your life so you can live and eat with confidence again.
If you’re looking to replace one or more teeth, dental implants could be right for you. The best way to find out for sure is to meet with a qualified implant dentist like Dr. Brian Klym for your free consultation.
Our Custom Dental Implant Solutions
A dental implant contains a titanium root called the fixture. Thanks to a process known as osseointegration, the bones in your jaw will naturally develop a secure bond with the fixture, holding your implant firmly in place.
Dental implants don’t just complete your smile — they also protect it by stimulating healthy jawbone growth and preventing your natural teeth from shifting.
If you have more than one missing teeth that are next to each other, Dr. Klym can replace them using an implant-supported bridge. If the missing teeth aren’t adjacent, we’ll restore them using individual dental implants.
Do you want to restore a whole arch of missing or severely damaged teeth? We can provide you with a beautiful new smile using an attractive full-arch prosthetic that’s held securely in place with dental implants.
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
- A Smile to Feel Good About – Your new smile will have you feeling confident in yourself and eager to enjoy life to the fullest. It can boost your career opportunities and enhance your personal relationships. It’s time to feel better about your smile.
- Our Relaxed and Friendly Environment – Dr. Klym and our team will provide you with care in an atmosphere specifically designed to reduce tension. We make the dental implant experience as smooth and gentle as possible so you can really enjoy this life-changing experience.
- Our Trusted Care – Dr. Klym has put together an outstanding team of professionals to meet your dental needs. He’ll be by your side throughout your treatment and keeps you informed about every step of the implant process, so you’ll know what to expect.
Check Out Our Free Dental Implants e-Book
We’ve put together this comprehensive guide to the dental implant services we offer. That way, you can develop a better understanding of the implant process and discover what this innovative tooth replacement therapy will do for your smile.
Go ahead and download our free e-Book to learn more. If you decide to restore your smile with dental implants, this information will help you make a more informed decision when choosing your implant dentist.
Our Advanced Technology
Using the right technology is essential for providing our patients with safe and effective care. Our diagnostic equipment allows Dr. Klym to determine the ideal location for your dental implant. This leads to superior results and a faster healing time for you.
The Itero Element 2 scanner is a quick and easy way to get an accurate view of the surgical area. It features a small wand with a tiny intraoral camera that instantly generates highly-detailed images of your teeth and the surrounding structures, such as bones and nerve endings.
These pictures allow us to view the surgical site from a number of different angles on a computer screen, dramatically assisting our treatment planning. The Itero Element 2 scanner delivers the following benefits for our patients:
- It provides accurate digital information that our lab uses to create well-fitting implants
- It’s quick and painless for the patient
- It provides clear and accurate information for effective treatment planning
Additional examples of our special equipment at Northwood Dental include the Kodak 9000 Imaging System, which uses cone beam technology to determine the status of your teeth and gums. We also provide computer-controlled anesthesia to ensure the highest level of precision.